Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Betelgeuse is going to explode … someday. Betelgeuse may lie as close as 430 light-years from Earth (although some estimates place it farther away; determining distances to red supergiant stars such as Betelgeuse is a vexing problem in astronomy). Betelgeuse is far away, yet it’s one of the brightest stars in Earth’s sky because it’s intrinsically very brilliant, some 100,000 times brighter than our own sun.

Such brilliance comes at a price. Betelgeuse’s enormous energy requires that its fuel be expended quickly, which hastens the end of its life. Someday “soon” the star will run out of fuel, collapse under its own weight, and then rebound in a spectacular supernova explosion. When this happens, Betelgeuse will brighten enormously for a few weeks or months, perhaps becoming as bright as the full moon, and be visible in broad daylight.
Night to Day/Dark to Light (2023) if I remember correctly one of VKs tweets.
07:15 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 March, 09:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 March, 09:51
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
https://anonup.com/thread/...

#BETELGEUSE NEVER FUCKIN EXPLODE. THE #QANON STUFF
HAS GONNE CRAZY.
THE SHILL AND BOTS ONLY UPLOAD NONSENSE BULLSHIT YEARS OLD

DO SOMETHING ! XD

#vatican #agenda #2030 #Depopulation

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#thegratawakening
!!! #BETELGEUSE !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 March, 09:57
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
FUCK EVEN THE JOKES ARE OLD

25 Jun 2020 Bitelchus.

#BETELGEUSE NEVER FUCKIN EXPLODE. THE#QANON STUFFHAS GONNE CRAZY DUE THE ABSENCE OF #Q
AN SOME RETARDS DIRECTLY DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT WHAT SHIT TO TALK ABOUT

THEY COPY
INVENT THINGS
REPEAT THINGS
DISTORT ANYTHING
AND GO TO OLD MATERIAL TO PRESENT IT , AS A BRAND NEW

THE SHILL AND BOTS ONLY UPLOAD NONSENSE BULLSHIT YEARS OLD
as a FUCKING ACTUAL #BOOMS !

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#thegratawakening
!!! #BETELGEUSE !!!

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
02 March, 08:32

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 March, 08:35
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
Thank you for this! I didn't take screenshot of that and it was reply on my suspended twitter account. That's awesome.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 March, 08:40
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
Wrote about that too.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 March, 08:08
Is Betelgeuse home of good Orion ETs or Dark Orion ETs? I always get confused

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 March, 08:17
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Not sure about ET stuff, but I know that through history Orion was pretty important.

Penelope Pitstop @Penelopepitstop
02 March, 07:48
👀 😱

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 March, 07:40
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Orion The Hunter's left sholder. Yup, as the star is/was far away it takes a lot of time to reach us. It might exploded quiet some time ago if the light is going to reach us in 2023.

"The actual physical size of Betelgeuse has been a bit of a mystery; earlier studies suggested it could be bigger than the orbit of Jupiter. Our results say Betelgeuse only extends out to 2/3 of that, with a radius 750 times the radius of the Sun.

Once we had the physical size of the star, we were able to determine the distance from Earth. Our results show it’s a mere 530 light-years from us, 25% closer than previous thought."

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 March, 07:24
I bought extra beer for the occasion...
Look me up!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 March, 07:19
I think it already exploded but just hasn't reached us yet!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 March, 07:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Very possible. Exciting years ahead. I know many might not like it, but this can be the "Sky event".

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
02 March, 07:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
私はそれが何か他のものに置き換えられたのだろうかと思った.笑非常に奇妙な