Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 March, 07:15
Betelgeuse is going to explode … someday. Betelgeuse may lie as close as 430 light-years from Earth (although some estimates place it farther away; determining distances to red supergiant stars such as Betelgeuse is a vexing problem in astronomy). Betelgeuse is far away, yet it’s one of the brightest stars in Earth’s sky because it’s intrinsically very brilliant, some 100,000 times brighter than our own sun.

Such brilliance comes at a price. Betelgeuse’s enormous energy requires that its fuel be expended quickly, which hastens the end of its life. Someday “soon” the star will run out of fuel, collapse under its own weight, and then rebound in a spectacular supernova explosion. When this happens, Betelgeuse will brighten enormously for a few weeks or months, perhaps becoming as bright as the full moon, and be visible in broad daylight.
Night to Day/Dark to Light (2023) if I remember correctly one of VKs tweets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 March, 08:08
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Is Betelgeuse home of good Orion ETs or Dark Orion ETs? I always get confused

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Not sure about ET stuff, but I know that through history Orion was pretty important.
08:17 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 March, 08:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yes, the underground tunnels are shaped as Orions Belt