God Wins @Giacomina
02 March, 05:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
not really a pic of me as a kid, but Very CLOSE
05:55 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
07 March, 12:05
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Can't see this child's feet in the picture, but I bet they are bare. Grounding is so important to ones health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 March, 11:32
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
Grounding is essential. YES!

Janis Olson @JanisK1953
03 March, 11:36
That's how I grew up!

03 March, 12:22
In response Janis Olson to her Publication
and bet yer still really healthy!!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
03 March, 09:14
I love this! It reminds me of the fun I had when I was young. Kids need more of this.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
03 March, 08:34
How'd you get my picture? 🤨

03 March, 09:06
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
That YOU? Bet you're really healthy NOW, too.
Peace!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 March, 07:28
Agreed!!!
Nothing like some earthly minerals to strengthen our immune systems. All this youth needs now is the ability to drink out of water hose. Just look at how good us members of Gen-X turned out...just ask us.🤣🤣🤣

Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
03 March, 07:22
Hahaha, yes! I remember days like that. And it was always fun! Don't remember ever having the flu or anything like that.

03 March, 09:11
In response Elsa Knew to her Publication
That's right!! Our immune system is Fully Capable of keeping us healthy. The Western Med/Big Pharma industrial complex is at war with our immune system. Today: I STILL sit in the mud (but call it "gardening"). NO flu shots. NO flu....

Peace!

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
02 March, 08:22
100%.... n drinking from a hose