Only people mentioned by Giacomina in this post can reply
SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
09 December, 07:59
In response God Wins to her Publication
…and Candy Cigarretts 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just MEE @me855
05 May, 03:33
COLD WAR DRILLS
POLIO VACC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
05 May, 03:12
Amen & so much more. I would do all again.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 March, 05:08
Lest we forget crest toothpaste?

Harley Mynx @blubeemergrl
03 March, 08:13
oh my gosh and we all lived to tell about it 🙄❤️❤️

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
02 March, 06:23
And playgrounds with HUGE slides w/asphalt "TURF"!!

Michelle Fee @Artemis
02 March, 06:33
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
hot metal slides! "Solar Wedgies"😁

Carey Lou @Careylou
02 March, 06:04
rode in the back of a pick up truck 🤣

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
02 March, 05:55
I used to love making tree dens and big Guiney pig hutches in wood work classes, using big saws hammers and even machines, and doing welding plus lots of other fun stuff when I was just 7-9yrs old, oh how I miss those school days!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 March, 05:55
not really a pic of me as a kid, but Very CLOSE

Janis Olson @JanisK1953
03 March, 11:36
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
That's how I grew up!

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
07 March, 12:05
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Can't see this child's feet in the picture, but I bet they are bare. Grounding is so important to ones health.

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
02 March, 05:38
😂...we are truly miracles - lol

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
02 March, 05:36
and yard darts, bb guns, and never wearing shoes in the summer.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 March, 04:35
yes, we were so lucky. Back in the Day!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 March, 01:13
Love it! ❤️
The good old days! 😀

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
02 March, 11:45
I rode on the back fender of my sister's bike when I was 3 and tore my heel so bad it went in a cast. Great memories!LOL!

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
02 March, 08:51
I rode on the handle bars of bikes also... without a helmet.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 March, 07:45
Those were the days. Angie used to be able to walk down the street and leave your doors unlocked without any worries.