Doq Holliday @doqholliday
White hats control quantum computing.

Meaning white hats can compute every possible scenario based on prescience related to quantum timelines.

It's a pretty surreal pill to swallow.
02:53 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
28 June, 09:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
No harder a pill to swallow than realizing every MRI unit in every hospital can be a Med-Bed with a simple upgrade.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
07 March, 05:49
Trump's team controls the timelines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 March, 09:57
Do not understand about the timelines and us making them. How can you have 1 timeline if everybody's input goes into it??? Mind blowing.....😳😳😳

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
05 March, 12:05
shit, AI plugged into a quantum computer processor, using the entire internet as a data file, could probably predict the future with a high probability.

53 cubits IBM Q-system👇

Lexie May @LexieMay
04 March, 02:42
If they can use ultraviolet light and frequency to kill cancer tumors, who's to say that they won't weaponize it and melt our brains to wipe out the earth population? It's very scary. One angry medbed operator and we are gone.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 March, 04:53
Everything is possible in quantum. Swallow that and chose the reality you want to live in. That's your timeline. It's really about letting go of control. And have faith in yourself (can't help it I quote VK again " trust yourself=trust God"). Keep in mind that we are all connected. So dream/Imagine/think big, for all, for humanity. That includes you anyway. WWG1WGA ❤️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 March, 05:13
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
#QUANTUM
💙☀️🦋

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 March, 12:20
but the human psyche will always be the wild card

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
02 March, 11:18
I wrote a book about 'timeline management' published in 2017. It was a divine message that needed to get to the masses. We have huge influence over our personal
and collective timelines. Q was a big activation to shift humanities timeline to a positive outcome. I understand now why I was guided to write the book.
www.shiftingtimelines.com

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 March, 12:55
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Very cool. In 2016, I was prompted to write a book about the time fields or fields of time. Must mean it is time to rewrite our understanding of it as individuals and a collective. I will check your link out!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 March, 11:17
You can't always get what you want 🎶

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 March, 11:09
So what has changed in the last few months?
Why am I seeing all these things happening in other timelines or somewhere other than where I am?
Seems sometimes like I actually see fluid timelines.
What is happening, cause Nana is not fookn crazy. I know what I am seeing frickin wide ass awake.
Visitors as well! Wth? Somebody open some kind of door or what?

Bella Kay @Bella_K
03 March, 12:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What kind of visitors, Nana? CERN opened a portal.

Nat Hendy @Nathendy
02 March, 09:27
Any cool vidoes we could watch explaing it? Fasinating subject. I need to dig more on this.

Carrie Anon @UltraInstinctMom
02 March, 09:00
Makrs me think of this movie I just watched, Tenet.
It mKes no sense but it makes perfect sense knowing what I have learned.

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
02 March, 08:09
Not to mention, when you try to explain quantum computing(even with video) you get told you are a science fiction nerd, or watch too much Star Trek. Let them see for themselves and you smile as big as Texas. (That's me being nice)

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 March, 07:37
Theoretically with quantum mechanics, reality is what you choose it to be. Even goes so far as to say, a decision in the present can determine an event in the past. 🤯

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 March, 11:07
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Knight Breed @knightbreed
02 March, 07:25
always one of my favorites..

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
02 March, 11:10
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
tesseract

All Well @AllWell
02 March, 11:58
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
The looking glass will be returned to whom?
how do we know when we are done and who decides?

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
02 March, 06:36
quantum computing combined with looking glass technology is tough to beat.....😊

Alpha Omega @Aramaic
02 March, 06:32
deja vu future proves past

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
02 March, 06:18
Old paradigm timelines are collapsing and we've bifurcated into an optimal timeline. We're manifesting our new reality

Enough Already! @emdSD
02 March, 05:38
surreal, yes and also s way over my pay grade in the comprehension dept

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 March, 05:36

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Tamara Shea @tnmady
02 March, 04:25
guess this is why tax returns stopped getting deposited 🤔 guess im just another casualty. 🥺

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 March, 09:55
In response Tamara Shea to her Publication
I got mine deposited just the other day????? What???

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 March, 04:13
Surreal but EPIC!
Thank god it's in the right hands...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 March, 05:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
☑️☑️☑️💯💯💯🕊🕊🕊

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 March, 04:09
Doq. Try to imagine WHO, WHO, WHO give them Finger to reverse ingeneered IT 🙈😉

Which Red pill tasted more strawberry? 🧚‍♂️

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
02 March, 03:57
Thank them for "everything".... :)

Penelope Pitstop @Penelopepitstop
02 March, 03:55
👀Person of Interest with Jim Caviezel

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 March, 03:48
beautifully surreal

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
02 March, 03:37
agreed. pretty sure the fed did not take itself off the grid by way of just another coincidence!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 March, 04:26
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
OLD NEWS .. ALL THESE ACCOUNTS AROUND HERE ARE #BOTS
#Shill SCHEME OR WHATEVER

https://gab.com/newbeginni...

#QUANTUM #REALLITY INTERFERENCE ... NOT #Uranium BOMBS

LOOKS LIKE #THUGS RIVAL #BANDS

#jared #QANON #PARTICLE #ACCELERATOR

#HCR #HALON # collider

#Q = #Uranium #One #U1 #BULLSHIT TO US

#HCR #HALON # collider

#Q =#Uranium#One#U1#BULLSHIT TO US

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 March, 04:27
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
OLD NEWS .. ALL THESE ACCOUNTS AROUND HERE ARE #BOTS
#Shill SCHEME OR WHATEVER

https://gab.com/newbeginni...

#QUANTUM #REALLITY INTERFERENCE ... NOT #Uranium BOMBS

LOOKS LIKE #THUGS RIVAL #BANDS

#jared #QANON #PARTICLE #ACCELERATOR

#HCR #HALON # collider

#Q = #Uranium #One #U1 #BULLSHIT TO US

#HCR #HALON # collider

#Q =#Uranium#One#U1#BULLSHIT TO US

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
02 March, 03:37
Project Looking Glass? 🤔

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
03 March, 11:55
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Andrea Kirillo @Andre_0
02 March, 03:31
If they control it means that they are permitting too much bullshit and evil to happen. Surely it must be a Better way to free humanity! Because at the end of the day the question is: do they REALLY want to free humanity? There is NO HALF MEASURE! FULL TRUTH AND FULL DISCLOSURE.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
02 March, 03:41
In response Andrea Kirillo to his Publication
We have been in a global war. There will be casualties. The evil side has access to the same technology. So there’s that. The timeframe is for a reason.