Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 02:53
White hats control quantum computing.

Meaning white hats can compute every possible scenario based on prescience related to quantum timelines.

It's a pretty surreal pill to swallow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 March, 11:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So what has changed in the last few months?
Why am I seeing all these things happening in other timelines or somewhere other than where I am?
Seems sometimes like I actually see fluid timelines.
What is happening, cause Nana is not fookn crazy. I know what I am seeing frickin wide ass awake.
Visitors as well! Wth? Somebody open some kind of door or what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
What kind of visitors, Nana? CERN opened a portal.
12:36 AM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bella_K in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 01:20
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Mostly nice ones, sending visuals of faces, pictures of things, waving hands, high 5s, raising my vibrations REALLY high to get my attention.One recently had really pointy ugly teeth but he wasnt being mean or anything just showed me that he was here& his face. Some of what look like angels, waves like ocean looking waves that wash over my closed eye vision, then I see a tunnel like with pics flying by on both sides really fast &some will stop long enough to see what they are doing like little mini movies. I dont know any of them. Then sometimes the little movies scenes just pop up. Like last night one was a large black man on the outside back of a train arresting a man cuffing him. This is the wide awake stuff then there are the weird dreams. I wake up talking about shit I know nothing about. This morning woke up saying and I quote, " Its a small rocket known as a universal Napolian" Nana does not know a damn thing about rockets and probably has not said the name Napolian since school

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
03 March, 01:09
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Switzerland...not so neutral anymore ha!👽

Bella Kay @Bella_K
03 March, 01:13
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
They were never neutral except for the surface. There are more tunnels under the Alps than anywhere else in Europe.