Doq Holliday @doqholliday
POTUS continues to show us he's still POTUS.

Yet some are still doubting the plan.
02:48 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
07 March, 10:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
From now on forward, I'm gonna be the Prayer Warrior! AND Trust the plan. No more negative.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
03 March, 01:32
Come on MAGA!
Now is not the time to question.
There is a Plan.
I trust it, so should you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
03 March, 03:33
Yes, he does! ❤️ For those with the 👀 to see and the intuitiveness to hear the comms. ❤️🙏🏻🥳🐸❣️❣️❣️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 March, 10:56
Wonder why they think he would go thro all that he did the last 5 yrs to just give up?
That makes no sense!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
02 March, 10:08
POTUS is still our President! ❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 March, 08:41
Potus is winning!!!!

Deplorable Latina @ChicaDeplorable
02 March, 10:59
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Our Maestro! 😍

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
02 March, 06:02
Because of the esoteric coms, winks, and nods? We're tired of it, as well as the smug little attitude from all the "cool kids in the know.”

Sue Irish @HowdyHiFrogs
02 March, 05:19
epic suff habbens daily!I'm holding my portion of the line🚀🚀🇺🇸‼️🐸👍🏼👀

Only followers of this user (USAPatriot_2) can see their posts

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
02 March, 04:29
Not doubting the plan. Know for sure that we'll see President Trump innaugurated on March 4th, as the plan indicates. #trusttheplan

Madden Smith @Madden04
02 March, 05:14
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
That's a a strong statment. GIven all the circumstances, how do we know forsure its happening? I did notice though that the Trump DC hotel prices are still high and Juan O savin video I just saw said that those days were booked for an inauguration event but does not say Trump but signs point to that. If Trump was inauguratd, wouldnlt there be ppl wanting to wittness it or be there for support? Or is this gonna be a covert inauguruation?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 March, 04:14
I Know & Trust the Plan ✅💯.
#GodsTiming 🙏✝️

Renee White @Rapnay
02 March, 03:59
not I see Joe playing pretend and POTUS is and will always be president 45 lives on

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
02 March, 03:55
Zero doubt, almost time to go public🙏🏻

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
02 March, 03:51
He DID say...EVERYTHING is going according to PLAN!!!

Never heard him say that before!

Jacob Poops @Jacob1028
02 March, 06:34
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
02 March, 03:40
THE BOSS!!

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Willow My dogo @Willow5
02 March, 03:39
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
Same here and when the proof comes I dont even know if I will stay. Its been so hard to be dismissed by my husband for so long. Even my kids make fun of me. We have worked hard and sacrificed everything for private school and my 18 yo and 13 yo both agree that the carbon tax is a good thing.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
02 March, 03:28
I trust President Trump completely.

Teri Heer @Tlheer
02 March, 03:21
we need to raise our shields of faith to their darts. pray for them in the Spirit. try to help them if we can. otherwise, shake the dust off. 🙏

Storm Bringer @Elric
02 March, 03:12
I've been led to believe the military had control until all this mess was sorted out. This type of thing is why 'The Plan' puts doubts in the mix.

Teri Heer @Tlheer
02 March, 03:42
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
so, currently the last fight of the cabal was putting Biden in as ceo over usa inc. Trump is and has been potus of the usa under our original constitution. you are seeing the end of the war. mopping up. children are the most important. everything else is a distraction. most have had tribunals and either committed suicide by cyanide or are cooperating. it is odd you complaining, but you are not doing the research which will answer all your questions. either you are screaming out for help or you are a shill trying to pass your doubt. we need people of faith. faith that this war we are fighting will go as God would have it. win! it is about the children. ending the evil cabal who has taken over the world and came to take america. many have worked and planned for this day, having given theur life and never seen what is about to happen. even dying today. will you know enough to teach those you love so that it never happens again? stop complaining and being negative. get on your knees and th

Teri Heer @Tlheer
02 March, 03:44
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
thank God. then ask for help if you need. otherwise please stop with negativity. i have videos that might help you.

Sam Brown @sambrown
02 March, 03:04

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
02 March, 03:01
2:48 > 2:12 > 23 PAIN > 5:5 > 55 > """... > 1010
14:48 > 5:12 > 53 | 35 #KennedyVision > 88
10+8 = 18 = R

POTUSPOTUSY = 207 > 9 > 333 > 45POTUS > 117 > U > 21 > 12/21 > 3 > 111 > +++ > 33 > 6

Y = 25 > 5:5 > 55 > """...

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
02 March, 02:59
America we are not alone - the whole of the good of this world is with us.
God's got this!
I argued with God hard for 3 days. But in the end all I really know is Jesus died and rose again because he loved me. So all I have is that love.
Without that love I'm nothing.
So I gave it back to God and I cant wait to see whats in store for us.
WWG1WGA
and truly this is an inside job -

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
02 March, 02:59
America we are not alone - the whole of the good of this world is with us.
God's got this!
I argued with God hard for 3 days. But in the end all I really know is Jesus died and rose again because he loved me. So all I have is that love.
Without that love I'm nothing.
So I gave it back to God and I cant wait to see whats in store for us.
WWG1WGA
and truly this is an inside job -

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 March, 02:58
Fear: It’s the most powerful weapon of all mankind.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 March, 02:54
stubborn and foolish

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 March, 02:53
He absolutely is! It's hard enough convincing family and friends around me, about everything. I'll be damned if I have to convince people in this circle. After the dig and the research, if you can't read between the lines, shit or get off the pot. Just sayin' 🤷‍♀️

Cher DGF @CherD23
02 March, 02:52
Things will happen when they are supposed to happen, not when most people want them to. Still holding the line here!

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
02 March, 02:49
he is ....

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 March, 02:49
It's hard for some to see...big picture is rare!