Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 02:48
POTUS continues to show us he's still POTUS.

Yet some are still doubting the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Willow My dogo @Willow5
02 March, 03:39
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
Same here and when the proof comes I dont even know if I will stay. Its been so hard to be dismissed by my husband for so long. Even my kids make fun of me. We have worked hard and sacrificed everything for private school and my 18 yo and 13 yo both agree that the carbon tax is a good thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 March, 04:52
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
i think some people are so niave they can not comprehend deception on such a grand scale. i am constantly praying for even my most liberal family to be protected from evil. trust me, this isnt about our egos. it is about how much the evil has successfully gripped so many.

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
07 March, 10:55
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Hugs