Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 02:48
POTUS continues to show us he's still POTUS.

Yet some are still doubting the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
02 March, 04:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Not doubting the plan. Know for sure that we'll see President Trump innaugurated on March 4th, as the plan indicates. #trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
That's a a strong statment. GIven all the circumstances, how do we know forsure its happening? I did notice though that the Trump DC hotel prices are still high and Juan O savin video I just saw said that those days were booked for an inauguration event but does not say Trump but signs point to that. If Trump was inauguratd, wouldnlt there be ppl wanting to wittness it or be there for support? Or is this gonna be a covert inauguruation?
05:14 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Madden04 in this post can reply
Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
02 March, 11:26
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
nothing going to happen 3/3 or 3/4... false flag event prep...

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 March, 11:05
What did juan o have to say right before 11/3 did he predict Biden would be sworn in or at least make it look like hes president?

Madden Smith @Madden04
03 March, 12:06
In response reaper myer to his Publication
No idea. I gave up listening to most podcast/intrviews. I just heard some of his video today

Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
02 March, 06:08
march 4 will come and go, and then another "date" will transpire. This road is all too familiar

Madden Smith @Madden04
02 March, 06:26
In response Frank Ledz to his Publication
You dont gotta tell me lol. I have ad amn bet with some friends due March 4th...i need a last hail mary here