Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 02:48
POTUS continues to show us he's still POTUS.

Yet some are still doubting the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
02 March, 03:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've been led to believe the military had control until all this mess was sorted out. This type of thing is why 'The Plan' puts doubts in the mix.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri Heer @Tlheer
thank God. then ask for help if you need. otherwise please stop with negativity. i have videos that might help you.
03:44 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tlheer in this post can reply
Storm Bringer @Elric
02 March, 04:05
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
It's not about being negative, so much as it is finding the truth.

Teri Heer @Tlheer
02 March, 07:29
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
kudos to you! i am sorry if it was blunt. was basing my response to you on a couple of your responses. you seem like you are either unsure or something. i am certain many of us have info to help. it is good to question everything! if one posts something and you are not sure, ask for sauce. then when you read or research, always make sure you know who is writing and/or publishing article, info, video. if they are not reliable or anti-usa, anti-trump, they have an agenda. move on. find another source. read or reread qdrops. if you have ??, ask. thank God for all that is happening. pray all will become aware. many will be shocked. it is important to guide them through the fog. whether it happens suddenly, behind scenes or over time, it is going to happen. this has been going on since we signed D of I. they do not want free ppl. lied about history, etc. read Crimes and Coverups in American Politics. i have videos. anything you need, ask. happy to help. pray! for military, Trump, etc. 🙏

Storm Bringer @Elric
02 March, 04:04
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
I've heard all this crap for way to long. I have to say at this point to either put up or shut up because thus far its all been opinion with no validity.