Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
01 March, 04:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
GhostEzra asked a question earlier today on Telegram, how many of you know someone that died from the jab? There were almost 5,000 comments within 2 hours, I read a couple of hundred and was utterly shocked. It makes me sick to my stomach what they are doing to people.
09:42 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
01 March, 11:02
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Check out the "Covid Vaccine Victims' on Telegram... so sad and I'm sure not reported on MSM. I'm always shocked how many either already have gotten the vaccine or waiting to get it. But people have been getting the flu shot for years without questioning what's in it or the side effects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
01 March, 11:23
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thank-you, I will. Someone I know had the flu jab for the first time last year. He got covid and passed it on to his wife and myself. We were so sick but he was the worst, ended up in emerg becuse he could not breathe. We weren't testing or even concerned about it last Jan. here in Canada. They treated him with antibiotics. We all recovered but then he got shingles, very high bp and angina. My guess was the flu shot but he refused to make the connection. He said he will get the covid vaccine as soon as it is available to him. We can't speak about it anymore because he trusts the science. He gets very angry if you don't agree with him.