Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Debbie Hughes @Enlightened777
02 March, 09:23
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I sure as hell hope you are right‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valarie Bynum @Kora77
02 March, 09:13
Dr's to pushing THIS BS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
02 March, 11:30
TIME TO CRY PATRIOTS, A REMINDER OF WHAT A REAL F/SHIP. IS.. HUMBLING AND BEAUTIFUL AND HOW WE SHOULD ALL BE..ALSO HES A DIRTY MINDED SHIT,.. BLOODY FUNNY!! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

anon one @Gamma50
02 March, 08:47
Sounds like a plan. Big Pharma needs to be held accountable. It will change everything.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 March, 11:05
Yep.... And a new world.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
01 March, 10:18
Perhaps we'll enjoy a little past proves future. Schnapps, anyone?

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
01 March, 10:08
That is a very true statement i beleive that is how he will take out big pharma!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 March, 10:01
Knew this was coming. Not sure that is the ending though....🤔🤔🤔

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
01 March, 09:42
GhostEzra asked a question earlier today on Telegram, how many of you know someone that died from the jab? There were almost 5,000 comments within 2 hours, I read a couple of hundred and was utterly shocked. It makes me sick to my stomach what they are doing to people.

Pink Totter @Totter
01 March, 11:02
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Check out the "Covid Vaccine Victims' on Telegram... so sad and I'm sure not reported on MSM. I'm always shocked how many either already have gotten the vaccine or waiting to get it. But people have been getting the flu shot for years without questioning what's in it or the side effects.

USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
01 March, 09:39
We can only hope for that!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
01 March, 08:43
Will Pharmists be held accountable???

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
01 March, 07:30
If it does not end there(justice) can we all agree we deserve
reperations from Big Pharma and Big Tech

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 March, 07:28
That would be beautiful!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 March, 04:35
Amen!! 🙏❤️

Dario Lacic @CroPat
01 March, 04:17
Praying God, Angels, Galactic friends, Star alliance,..,every single day for this scenario that I feel only viable considering proportions of this crime. And I have from the very first day of so called "pandemic".