Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 08:28
When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 March, 08:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
@GhostEzra , can you please get some action going on all the child tradficking happening on Etsy? I counted at least 25 kids last night. My heart is still aching. I reported it to Etsy and the DOJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
He posted a week or so ago that it is probably a sting operation on etsy and wayfair at this point.
08:55 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 March, 09:49
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Good, i just wanted to make sure someone gets these kids before they are lost forever.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
01 March, 09:55
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I think that children worldwide are safe from these demoniacs. @GhostEzra read your post and liked mine. Have a good evening.