Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Donald Trump’s CPAC speech was
a walk down memory lane of Q-DROP
all time GREATEST HITS!

It is a an unmistakable testimony to
The Plan and the INVIOLABLE PACT between
DT, MI, Q-GROUP, ANONS, PATRIOTS,
the AMERICAN PEOPLE and the WORLD.

The connections are statistically beyond coincidence & mathematically impossible to
not be intended by design.

31-Jan-2018 9:46:08 PM EST
8ch/qresearch

>>228958
Potus speech was inspiring!

Timing is everything.
Did you miss the most important line of the entire speech?
Activation code.
Q

H/T to HighD and 5:5 on Telegram
04:34 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
01 March, 07:30
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
This is my dig which I published here and never on Telegram - it has my name and AnonUp profile watermarked on every page - I only mention it because if you like the work and want to see much more you can always find my self done deCodes on my time line. It seems like many people are trying to take credit for my hard work on other platforms which is flattering but a total waste of time and show clear intention of self promotion and not contribution to the cause.

@grasshoppertafkag sherrymac67 @captivatingdefender

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
01 March, 07:52
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Not discrediting you just saying many have known the even news media was toe including me fir many years before Trump , shared knowledge is so oey and important for all , sharing is how others that don't know see and digging isn't really about who found what first it is about finding sharing and helping others see what some don't understand as well as gettigm the truth out there , God bless you ❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 March, 01:06
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
well you did an amazing job. I appreciate your hard work. Thank you so much for this. You have earned my respect when you didn't even need to. You are appreciated

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 07:10

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
01 March, 07:08
https://youtu.be/2nQRWiNXw...

Please listen to this from Lance Wallnau. We need to realign and/or focus our attention in our movement for the truth.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 06:56