Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Donald Trump’s CPAC speech was
a walk down memory lane of Q-DROP
all time GREATEST HITS!

It is a an unmistakable testimony to
The Plan and the INVIOLABLE PACT between
DT, MI, Q-GROUP, ANONS, PATRIOTS,
the AMERICAN PEOPLE and the WORLD.

The connections are statistically beyond coincidence & mathematically impossible to
not be intended by design.

31-Jan-2018 9:46:08 PM EST
8ch/qresearch

>>228958
Potus speech was inspiring!

Timing is everything.
Did you miss the most important line of the entire speech?
Activation code.
Q
02:55 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Pepes FanGirl @PepesFanGirl
10 March, 02:18
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Incredible decode!
I'm glad you added your name. I hate sharing information without credit.
This is definitely exciting news !
We are ready 🌍💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 March, 01:10
Thank you Patriot 💯💯💯♥️♥️♥️🕊🕊🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
02 March, 11:45
Its was fablouas and cant wait till he is back in office and show the World the corrupt DEEP STATE AND THE EVIL DOERS

Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
02 March, 01:14
I watched CPAC. When Presiednt Trump went on stage I began to cry. When the audience began to chant, "WE LOVE YOU!" I really cried. President Trump said many great things and was right 100%!!! When he commented about a Republican President being in the White House saying, "I wonder, who can that be?", I thought about it a bit. Millions love President Trump and appreciate all he's done for us, for this country, but there are still many haters, many ignorant people who have been so brainwashed by the MSM. Even with all of Biden's bad decisions and our country going down the toilet, there would be people who would hate to see President Trump in office. I'm thinking that after a great reveal of the corruption, the video-taped confessions, and other things we didn't expect, there will be a new election. However, I think it will be JFK Jr. running for President with President Trump being his running mate. JFK Jr would be someone that ALL Americans would vote for-hands down. Just a thought!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 05:42
Waiting for a songle arrest, perp walk, trial and hanging of ONE treasonous traitor in the DC pure trash swamp. Without that there is no "Great Awakening". Without that we have NOTHING. No country. No justice. Nothing. Brutal to witness it ALL!

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
01 March, 03:14
You are exactly right!! Fantastic graphic!
Your work not only brings hope, but connects dots few see

Love you brother!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 March, 03:06

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
01 March, 03:04
Maybe the most important line was when Trump asked what the hell happened at 3:02 in the morning?
Because if you enter 302 in the Drops this comes out

For Green.
Q
—end—

Maybe Green for Go? or multiple meanings. Could als be Q Drop 131

POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 March, 11:21
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
3:02. could also equal 23 which is PAIN!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
01 March, 02:57
Thanks very much. GREAT exegesis on POTUS' Q drops.