Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
How crazy does it have to get, before people wake up and fight back?
10:35 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
15 March, 02:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
dont makeit too big, so it will fit right back up your skanky manky deep state ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
04 March, 02:56
Same in France. Everybody is freaking out around me and I'm like "chill, this will not stand... maybe a couple of months to get people rilled up - AT LONG LAST"... I'm tired of repeating myself 😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
01 March, 10:23
lie,lie,more lies

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
01 March, 07:13
This vaccine crap is against our Constitutional rights! Digital ID to track vaxed people is a crime.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Daniël 280 @Dannmen
01 March, 03:31
we are going to have one in hollnd was told today. they are takin the discount 🤪

Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
01 March, 03:25
She's a german New World Order stooge, presenting another variation of the individual chip initiative. Same playbook, same plays - y a w n. They can announce all they want but to implement. . . I think MAGA americans will have something to say about that

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
01 March, 02:06
throwback
March 15th inbound
boom week?
big voice

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
12 March, 01:08
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Please Lord in Heaven let your wrath come soon. Amen

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
01 March, 02:05
Welcome to the Last Days, friends.

People are currently being conditioned to present their hand or head for a scan before entering a building or transportation mode.

Right now, for temperature check. In the future, to purchase or even sell anything, travel by any means, or enter any building.

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17

The Bible is the Drop OG. 31,000+ of them.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
01 March, 01:34
Trump said yesterday, we're too nice.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
01 March, 12:58
IKR?

DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
01 March, 12:37
Hi Ursula. I'm Bill. Go fuck yourself.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 01:47
In response DQNALD the GREAT to his Publication

John Tiger @JohnTiger
01 March, 12:32
I guess they upgraded their technique and abandonned the idea of tatooing numbers on people's forearms and forcing them to wear armbands.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 12:09
I heard it said that we're going to have tov have a NDE to wake people up. This should be interesting. Oh Lord

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
01 March, 11:52
This kind of thinking and legislation is UNCONSTITUTIONAL people. STAND YOUR GROUND

James Mays @wLandJforAll
01 March, 11:51
This is what will land me in jail or shot... if they bring this bs to more doorstep

John Tiger @JohnTiger
01 March, 12:34
In response James Mays to his Publication
It seems to be in the cabal's plan anyways, as spelled out by this leak.
It's origin is un-verified but up to now, various governments have been following this to the letter.

https://thecanadianreport....

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
01 March, 11:48
When parents have their children removed because they don't have the vax card, or they have to chose which one of their family members gets to live or when they can't get food for their families......by that time sadly, it will be to late.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 March, 11:48
if you have higher consciousness. this is nothing. They want you upaet because if you acknowledge and argue it, you are consenting its existence. just declare your souvreignty and say that it does not apply to you. 3d vibration people have no power on 5d people.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
01 March, 11:47
Let's all sing along!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
01 March, 11:28
well stopping a cabal that has been in power for hundreds if not thousands of years isnt going to be easy. The precipice isnt for us its for the norms. people will only wake up at the brink of an extinction level event ELE (precipice) re read defcon drops.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 March, 11:24
"It will respect data protection......."

Teirza Bristow @TeirzaB
01 March, 11:45
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I firmly believe ignorance can be corrected by education. However, stupidity is a willingness to remain ignorant, and thus cannot be corrected.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
01 March, 11:13
i have said it for months..they are not waking up...this is how they think...they need to be woken the hard way period!

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
01 March, 11:12
pretty crazy nothing is waking these sheep

Dottie French @DotOn777
01 March, 11:04
Interesting.

With the Earth moving to a higher dimension...they say, some will be left behind. Perhaps~those that vaxxed will not rise to the higher dimension and another "species" of kept humans will stay where they are.

Just a thought...

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
01 March, 11:01
its the flu
there is no "test"
"they" wantto kill us

arba happihr @arba
01 March, 10:50
I will travel the USA. We have somany beautiful places to visit.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
01 March, 10:48

Gail Canty @Gcanty
01 March, 10:47
gee, just what could go wrong with this idea?

Antonio De Sandoli @Deso
01 March, 10:45