STL Anon @STLAnon
This psychopath deserves death penalty
09:43 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
03 March, 06:11
In response STL Anon to his Publication
I may catch hell for this, but I seriously think that this person Is playing their part. He she is playing the part so that the people who need to be enraged and are not at this point will become enraged!! this is stupidity beyond stupidity and I can only fathom that this is all part of the plan to wake people up we all know there's no way in hell this will ever happen not as far as we've come!!! it's very scary to listen to isn't it? Because the possibility that it could have happened is huge! i'm just saying this because I believe that at this stage in the game I think everything is being so unnatural blown out of proportion because the people who we cannot get to --who we cannot light that fire under and wake up have to have the stupidest of stupid put in their face, so they go what the fuck?!?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Edgar @tsedgar43126
03 March, 04:35
I sure hope this thing makes it right before God before it's day of judgment because I am pretty sure He will have no pity on this demonic thought process! What a cruel time to be alive for children. If this is allowed, we will have the biggest group of young adults committing suicide like nothing we have seen before! Nothing like we have seen before!! Kids have enough struggles with growing up to put them through this torture as well! SICK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
03 March, 04:11
You are living in the worst part of the movie,,you are being shown how fubar these people can be ,,Remember we win , keep your frequency high
these creepy bastards lose big time
God Wins .

Ron Peterman @Ronster
01 March, 10:35
This is the result of mental illness mixed with demonic possession.

White Dove @jwhitedove7
01 March, 10:31
These people are sick!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 March, 10:30
Somebody shoot that thing.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 March, 10:27
Have we reached PEAK stupidity yet?

Somehow, I don't think so...

The only question is whether this creature kept the dick, like BigMike, Nancy Pelosi, Jill Biden, Crissy Teigen & others...

We WOMEN need to step up & object to this!

There is nothing more sexist than turning oneself into a copy of a hermaphrodite god, then claiming you are a woman.

The war on Women is a war on the American Family!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
03 March, 04:52
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I JUST proclaimed this to my brainwashed children in reference to the fake women out there making me look bad when I am awesome! And it is NOT right or fair for men to be in women's sports or girls and women's bathrooms/lockerrooms.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 March, 04:58
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Give 'em hell.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
01 March, 10:20
The inmates are running the asylum😳

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 March, 10:17
#PainIsComing for these evil psychopaths and this madness.
#Millstones
#SaveTheChildren
*Matt 18:6 “whoso shall offend one of these little ones...it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”