STL Anon @STLAnon
01 March, 09:43
This psychopath deserves death penalty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
I may catch hell for this, but I seriously think that this person Is playing their part. He she is playing the part so that the people who need to be enraged and are not at this point will become enraged!! this is stupidity beyond stupidity and I can only fathom that this is all part of the plan to wake people up we all know there's no way in hell this will ever happen not as far as we've come!!! it's very scary to listen to isn't it? Because the possibility that it could have happened is huge! i'm just saying this because I believe that at this stage in the game I think everything is being so unnatural blown out of proportion because the people who we cannot get to --who we cannot light that fire under and wake up have to have the stupidest of stupid put in their face, so they go what the fuck?!?!
06:11 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response STL Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Andi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andi WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it