STL Anon @STLAnon
01 March, 09:43
This psychopath deserves death penalty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 March, 10:27
In response STL Anon to his Publication
Have we reached PEAK stupidity yet?

Somehow, I don't think so...

The only question is whether this creature kept the dick, like BigMike, Nancy Pelosi, Jill Biden, Crissy Teigen & others...

We WOMEN need to step up & object to this!

There is nothing more sexist than turning oneself into a copy of a hermaphrodite god, then claiming you are a woman.

The war on Women is a war on the American Family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
I JUST proclaimed this to my brainwashed children in reference to the fake women out there making me look bad when I am awesome! And it is NOT right or fair for men to be in women's sports or girls and women's bathrooms/lockerrooms.
04:52 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 March, 04:57
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
The only men who don't know this are libtards

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
03 March, 04:54
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Bingo!

Finding out about Jane Fonda just crushed my young ego decades ago...

Now, she has a show, Frankie & Grace, or some such, on Netflix... had when I watched Netflix...

Of the regulars in the cast, I have counted only ONE natural female!

They are ALL trannies.

Lily Tomlin...

Gads. When I was a little kid, I loved her "Edith Ann" skits on HeeHaw.

Glad I haven't watched in years...