1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
01 March, 07:02
You paying attention? Why is this military guy saluting a “private citizen”? is this military guy positioned at AF1 stairs?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
01 March, 08:20
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
AF1 was in Orlando yesterday. We know Buydone wasn't there! 😉

To remove any arguements, can we confirm the photo in the article isn't a stock photo?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
01 March, 08:48
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
I'd post links if this platform wasnt so fickle!! You have enough to pull it up...it wint let me post link. For the record ~ I post facts! Not fiction, we have enough of that already! God Bless!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
Appreciate it! I wasn't doubting your authenticity, I too like to have factual resources as back up for all the naysayers. Bless you!
09:36 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HeidiInTune in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heidi Palmer, click on at the bottom under it