1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
01 March, 07:02
You paying attention? Why is this military guy saluting a “private citizen”? is this military guy positioned at AF1 stairs?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
01 March, 08:20
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
AF1 was in Orlando yesterday. We know Buydone wasn't there! 😉

To remove any arguements, can we confirm the photo in the article isn't a stock photo?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'd post links if this platform wasnt so fickle!! You have enough to pull it up...it wint let me post link. For the record ~ I post facts! Not fiction, we have enough of that already! God Bless!
08:48 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
mark kub @markkub
01 March, 10:10
I did check out that website, the video they post does not show Trump getting off a plane, could be a stock photo. I have been looking and do not see any video of trump landing in Orlando Florida, can anyone find a video?

01 March, 11:52
In response mark kub to his Publication
Here is the link< while its not my job to decipher the picture from a current article~ Thats on CNN for being either stupid or lazy~ I found this picture optically weird!! https://abc7news.com/polit...

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
01 March, 03:21
In response mark kub to his Publication
Also, dan Scavino posted a pic while they were in the air..... AF1 diesnt have the angled tip wing

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
01 March, 09:36
Appreciate it! I wasn't doubting your authenticity, I too like to have factual resources as back up for all the naysayers. Bless you!