1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
You paying attention? Why is this military guy saluting a “private citizen”? is this military guy positioned at AF1 stairs?
07:02 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
05 March, 05:48
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Former? Actually CURRENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 March, 09:38

nuff said...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
02 March, 01:09
I watched CPAC. When Presiednt Trump went on stage I began to cry. When the audience began to chant, "WE LOVE YOU!" I really cried. President Trump said many great things and was right 100%!!! When he commented about a Republican President being in the White House saying, "I wonder, who can that be?", I thought about it a bit. Millions love President Trump and appreciate all he's done for us, for this country, but there are still many haters, many ignorant people who have been so brainwashed by the MSM. Even with all of Biden's bad decisions and our country going down the toilet, there would be people who would hate to see President Trump in office. I'm thinking that after a great reveal of the corruption, the video-taped confessions, and other things we didn't expect, there will be a new election. However, I think it will be JFK Jr. running for President with President Trump being his running mate. JFK Jr would be someone that ALL Americans would vote for-hands down. Just a thought!

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
03 March, 10:35
In response Artist Vicki to her Publication
Many people are thinking the same thing!
POTUS TRUMP deserves to rest and he and Melania have opened their own websites...that says a lot!
IT WILL BE THE BEST REVENGE FOR JFK JR AND WELL DESERVED!
WE LOVE THEM BOTH DEARLY!
They both have our support👊
If you're reading this, please feel free to say what's on your mind

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
01 March, 10:50
This image evaded TinEye the first time I ran it. Seems the slanting of the picture, and additional words did a good job fooling the scanner.
Here is the original from Jan 20, 2021 Joint Base Andrews

https://people.com/politic...

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
02 March, 10:26
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Excellent work! Thank you @4dbender ! Something in my gut suspected this might have been the case. MSM is notorius for using stock photos. I'll have to remember Tin Eye. I wondered how source photos could be found, now I know. Thanks again!

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
03 March, 10:16
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
point is CNN used it ~ they're stupid!

Freedom NJC @FreedomNJC
01 March, 10:13
That is an Airman...Airforce

Yester Vue @realyestervue
01 March, 09:42

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
01 March, 09:18
I also noticed on Dan’s facebook story, it looked like a motorcade for the President.

Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
01 March, 07:20
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
yeah he was in the motorcade. It was huge. You don't see that for Obama of Bush!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
01 March, 08:20
AF1 was in Orlando yesterday. We know Buydone wasn't there! 😉

To remove any arguements, can we confirm the photo in the article isn't a stock photo?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
01 March, 10:06
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
naw that's a good point, always worth checking source on the internet, I have caught a couple of misrepresented photo memes recently, where the locations and dates are misreported.

I check em on Tineye.com if they smell weird.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
02 March, 01:16
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
yea, original picture is Joint Base Andrews Jan 20, 2021
https://anonup.com/thread/...