1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
01 March, 07:02
You paying attention? Why is this military guy saluting a “private citizen”? is this military guy positioned at AF1 stairs?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
AF1 was in Orlando yesterday. We know Buydone wasn't there! 😉

To remove any arguements, can we confirm the photo in the article isn't a stock photo?
08:20 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HeidiInTune in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
02 March, 01:16
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
yea, original picture is Joint Base Andrews Jan 20, 2021
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
01 March, 10:06
naw that's a good point, always worth checking source on the internet, I have caught a couple of misrepresented photo memes recently, where the locations and dates are misreported.

I check em on Tineye.com if they smell weird.

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
01 March, 02:50
might not be a stock photo but that doesnt prove when or where it was taken.

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
01 March, 09:51
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
prove it's not then - do something besides complain

01 March, 08:48
I'd post links if this platform wasnt so fickle!! You have enough to pull it up...it wint let me post link. For the record ~ I post facts! Not fiction, we have enough of that already! God Bless!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
01 March, 09:36
Appreciate it! I wasn't doubting your authenticity, I too like to have factual resources as back up for all the naysayers. Bless you!

mark kub @markkub
01 March, 10:10
I did check out that website, the video they post does not show Trump getting off a plane, could be a stock photo. I have been looking and do not see any video of trump landing in Orlando Florida, can anyone find a video?

Christus Vexed @jefzef
01 March, 08:39
I wonder that too. He's dressed the same, but he wears red ties and a pin often.

01 March, 09:01
In response Christus Vexed to his Publication
See below...

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 March, 09:52
In response Christus Vexed to his Publication
Silver hair