Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 12:13
One of my favorite drops.

150:

Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

Look at the brackets.

Who could L d R be?

Lynn de Rothschild.

A lot has happened since Nov. 13th, 2017.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Csn Sgn @Qi12in
01 March, 12:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hi there,
Off topic but I have a question.
Do you call a former president as The President Of The United States? Trump was reffeded as POTUS today at CPAC. Is it normal?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
01 March, 12:36
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
I picked that up too!!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
01 March, 12:40
In response Faith 777 to his Publication
So it isnt normal then??

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
iI believe they would have just refered to him as President Trump, or "Former President of the United States.
08:33 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FaithLoveHope777 in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
01 March, 01:25
In response Faith 777 to his Publication
I have heard Trump be introduced as both "Former" President and as President Trump but i think i only hear him be Called as "Former" by the Dem's and by President by Patriots as we all know he won the election and it was stollon from him.