Doq Holliday @doqholliday
One of my favorite drops.

150:

Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

Look at the brackets.

Who could L d R be?

Lynn de Rothschild.

A lot has happened since Nov. 13th, 2017.
12:13 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 March, 09:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
01 March, 09:41
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
can't show people what they refuse to see.... especially sense you can't actually prove whats been happening. we are still "conspiracy theorists" in there eyes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 March, 08:56
Me too. Im glad Im on your side with Q. 💯💯💯

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

chris _yt @chris_yt
01 March, 11:25
L missing in banner behind trump at cpac speech.

World Wide @worldwide
01 March, 11:10

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
01 March, 04:15
In response World Wide to his Publication
not sure if this is related BUT...there was an old show called Blue Thunder. That hellicopter was like no other and could go "quiet" mode and even had capabilities of "listening" to conversations in buildings. Now, at the beginning of the show it gives a thingy that says "this technology has been around a long time"...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Teri Heer @Tlheer
01 March, 09:59
flyrothfly 🤣

Sarah Anne @CCSummers
01 March, 09:25
In reference to the 'watch the water' drop, I had heard on a podcast that Lynn De Rothchild had threatened our water supply by indicating they had access to it and could contaminate/destroy it at any time. It was said that this was the threat that halted the whitehats from acting sooner. Cannot confirm, only sharing.

Melanie Romero @Melhotpepper
01 March, 03:21
In response Sarah Anne to her Publication
I heard the same thing!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
01 March, 04:02
In response Sarah Anne to her Publication
Well, by gosh arrest her and then the water is safe..and along with all others involved with her.

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
01 March, 09:15
Who has the creepy post she left on the boards about our families will be begging her for water while she watches our children die of thirst? & since Dec 2020 water is now a tradeable commodity on the stock market!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
01 March, 07:54
This has happened since 2017
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
01 March, 07:54
This has happened since 2017
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
01 March, 06:42
My favorite Q post 😎☠😎

Misti Kissanon @Misti_kissanon
01 March, 01:35
ldr is evil.....but, who can i trust locally to go to with information about possible local sex trafficking? the sherrif in the county is a freemason and our local judges are notorious for lenient sentencing.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
01 March, 01:55
In response Misti Kissanon to her Publication

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
01 March, 12:27
Is that just for the Enemies or are YOUR Heroes still collecting on all of us without warrants or reasons?

I think GOD will have to STRIKE them all DOWN, because too many of you are needing heroes from enemies.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
01 March, 12:24
Right??? And some still love to say "nothings happening"🤨🤨

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
01 March, 12:23
Hi there,
Off topic but I have a question.
Do you call a former president as The President Of The United States? Trump was reffeded as POTUS today at CPAC. Is it normal?

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
01 March, 03:29
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I played it over and over! Thank You!

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
01 March, 03:57
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
n the United States, the formal rules are that only senators, governors, presidents, and officers in the armed forces retain their courtesy titles after leaving office. Nobody else. I heard the rule explained by legendary newsman, the late Daniel Schorr, on the air some years ago.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
01 March, 12:17
👏👏👏