Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 12:13
One of my favorite drops.

150:

Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

Look at the brackets.

Who could L d R be?

Lynn de Rothschild.

A lot has happened since Nov. 13th, 2017.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Csn Sgn @Qi12in
01 March, 12:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hi there,
Off topic but I have a question.
Do you call a former president as The President Of The United States? Trump was reffeded as POTUS today at CPAC. Is it normal?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
01 March, 12:36
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
I picked that up too!!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
So it isnt normal then??
12:40 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Faith 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qi12in in this post can reply
Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
01 March, 03:59
Very normal to call all presidents, military officers and congressmen and women by their previous title. You can google it, or bing it or duck duck go it.

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
01 March, 08:33
iI believe they would have just refered to him as President Trump, or "Former President of the United States.

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
01 March, 01:25
In response Faith 777 to his Publication
I have heard Trump be introduced as both "Former" President and as President Trump but i think i only hear him be Called as "Former" by the Dem's and by President by Patriots as we all know he won the election and it was stollon from him.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
01 March, 08:27
he certainly didn't immediately catch himself and restate it. his face and mannerisms where calm "this IS what he's called".