PLEASE HELP REPORT THESE TO THE FBI 😭

https://www.etsy.com/listi...
10:09 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
04 March, 05:52
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
the FBI helps sell babies idk what you don't get about that yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
04 March, 06:52
In response Wil Wagner to his Publication
I sent everything i found (11 children) plus the email i got from Etsy which closed my account for "inappropriate conduct" for filing a complaint to the US Marshall's servive. I was told that there is an ongoing operation to identify and arrest sellers of children on Etsy and Wayfair.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
04 March, 05:29
In response Eme See to her Publication
I sent a complaint to ETSY and they deleted my account for "inappropriate behavior on platform"! I turned it all over to US Marshalls service with copies of all the kids being sold and Eysy's email to me.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
04 March, 02:26
brazen fookers

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
04 March, 02:28
I've reported and reported. They are aware, but have no way to trace things. I cover this in the third book in my novel series about one reason why. Further, the FBI is complicit in soooo much it makes me sick! I reported, for instance, one FB page with graphic pics of toddlers being sexually abused - right in your face. What did I get? My page removed, and.... crickets. I won't stop screaming about this, but it is super frustrating that evil controls the agencies that should be taking down these evil ones. Hugs, lady.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
04 March, 05:33
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
I contacted the US Marshalls service and they had me forward all the kids i found for sale. The person i talked to said that there is an operation ongoing to identify and arrest these people.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
04 March, 02:23
Unacceptable!

Only followers of this user (Xenon2012) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
04 March, 01:56
the FBI is as crooked as the rest. tell your local sheriff or state police.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
04 March, 02:18
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
US Marshall is whomi finally got a response from.

Jack Anon @jackylope
04 March, 01:36
"comfy chicken" - this is beyond creepy.🤮

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
02 March, 12:57
Forward this to Ghost Ezra if you havent already. He responded to a post about this earlier today. Sounds like he can get this info to someone.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 March, 01:53
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
I already did.

Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
28 February, 11:02
OK, so I went back to examine the site, and the bald pic was at the top right and the hair pic was at the page bottom. Are these the same person?

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
02 March, 12:49
In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication
I would say yes, same person.

Jack Anon @jackylope
04 March, 01:41
In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication
there is a whole picture gallery on the site.
https://www.etsy.com/de/sh...

Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
28 February, 10:54
This is how fast these things take place. There are two carts filled for one item.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
28 February, 10:14
they already know....

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 10:19
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
How do they know?

Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
28 February, 10:12
chicken is code...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/...

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 10:21
In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication
yes