Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 10:09
[THEY] ARE SELLING BABIES ON ETSY!!
PLEASE HELP REPORT THESE TO THE FBI 😭

https://www.etsy.com/listi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
I've reported and reported. They are aware, but have no way to trace things. I cover this in the third book in my novel series about one reason why. Further, the FBI is complicit in soooo much it makes me sick! I reported, for instance, one FB page with graphic pics of toddlers being sexually abused - right in your face. What did I get? My page removed, and.... crickets. I won't stop screaming about this, but it is super frustrating that evil controls the agencies that should be taking down these evil ones. Hugs, lady.
02:28 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
04 March, 05:33
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
I contacted the US Marshalls service and they had me forward all the kids i found for sale. The person i talked to said that there is an operation ongoing to identify and arrest these people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
04 March, 06:16
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Next time I will contact the Marshall's Service. Thank you, dear lady.