Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Deceneus Toknow @Deceneus1
03 March, 06:12
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim SOS @Patriot66
03 March, 06:08
And these sadistic pieces of 💩 can laugh and make jokes out of it...right to our faces!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 March, 05:11
You already know, adrenochrome, think of all the vineyards lots of the deep state own, and major produciton facilities, say the Rothschilds, to name one example, did I read currently that pos in Cali, Newsome? Has vineyards, what about Nancy and on and on.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 March, 05:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Was told they put it even in there big productions of wine, they think it is funny, the blood of their victims for humans to drink, that whole spirit cooking shit is real, and that disgusting unquenchable thirst these demonic pos have for death. Their depravity is as dark as the depths of hell, and folks need to realize that.

Gail Canty @Gcanty
01 March, 04:47
while i would prefer God not forgive them everm i know His heart is so big that He will if they repent. i want them to burn in eternal Hellfire damnation

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 March, 04:27
And now he's gone!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 March, 04:01
GOD these people are sick . . . Then what gets me is the NWO crowd want to limit everyone's protein intake . . . really?? They are eating humans and they want us to eat bugs and worms?

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
01 March, 03:56
It has all been done right up in our face all along.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
01 March, 03:37
SO Sick + #RecompenseMatters >

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
01 March, 02:39
These people are SICK 🤮

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
01 March, 02:33
These Piece of shiets people that we hold in some kind of upper positions are so forking sickening!!!! They should let the public go at them with alliminum baseball bats !!!!

Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
01 March, 02:22
It has been in front of us ALL the time!!!! We just thought it was jokes...

Angel of the North @IT50US
01 March, 02:18
I didn't know any of this til March of last year and the lockdown. That started the second phase of my awakening and have never been the same since. That was the end of TV and MSN for me. I can never look at these people in the same way.

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
01 March, 02:16
This clip is disturbing each and every time I view it. It brings to light their club, which explains why ordinary insiders suddenly rise to fame and fortune. Examples: Unintelligent politicans that never ran anything in their lives; mediocre actors that are praised for their talent; tech founders that were handed technology passed off as something they developed; financial bulls that seem to predict the stock market with explicit insider information; autotuned singers that people worship; and CEOs that couldn't run a lemonade stand. The MSM is complicit in all of this fiction. They feed, brainwash, and repeat the lies until it becomes a societal talking point. EVERYTHING you know to be true is a lie. Buckle up, my friends.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
03 March, 12:01
In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication
YEP - over the traget.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 March, 11:42
In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication
Great summary Shaky Dolphin.

Until we all went down the rabbit holes, we were among those nervously laughing at what we, too, thought were politically-incorrect or off-color jokes. What we didn't realize - like those laughing nervously in the clips - was that those weren't politically-incorrect or off-color jokes, but truthful statements brazenly being made.

I cannot wait to see their little club crash and burn. I think we got some glimpses of their panic in those Ellen and David Spade videos that circulated a few months back showing their realization that they had been found out and they were being systematically taken out.

Msterri ... @Msterri
01 March, 02:12
I posted about this video on another thread. Never even thought about them all these years 😔 https://anonup.com/thread/...

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
01 March, 01:53
Dwayne Johnson is now buried under a ROCK at GITMO‼️ Our beautiful Military is cleaning Hollywood's house! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
01 March, 02:07
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
Hence the video allegedly of him a few months back when he was looking like Stretch Armstrong.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 February, 10:35
These people are sick
This is grotesque & evil - this is something a lot of people are going to have trouble accepting & absorbing
I have trouble! - not because they're celebs or whatever but because I just can't understand how *anyone* can do that to children & babies

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
28 February, 10:05
💔😢😠😡🤬🤬...
OUR FATHER who art in Heaven...
BLESS [THEM] with the SAME MERCY {they} show the innocent..
In Jesus Name..Amen
#GodWins
#SaveOurChildren
#JusticeForTheInnocent
#Q
#wwg1wga

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
28 February, 09:42
Sadly, thats most of Hollywood! Sick & Evil! Sold their souls!

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
28 February, 09:31
cant imagine but

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
28 February, 09:29
listen to it im confused is the rock a pedo

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 February, 09:26
Justice is coming.