vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Joe Biden got his SHOT!

"We had the military, what they've done, our generals & all of the ppl what they've done is incredible. We took care of a lot of ppl, including I guess on Dec 21st we took care of Joe Biden, cuz he got his shot".

Last year I told you guys Joe Biden & his cohorts have been replaced with BAD ACTORS, purposefully tasked with pulling down their pants to expose themselves to the public via script, to wake up the masses.

As I've said, these monsters were IMMEDIATE THREATS 2 humanity & needed 2 be dealt with quickly, but President Trump couldn't announce [Their] apprehensions due 2 Fake News brainwashing the masses into believing, "Orange man bad."

Ppl would have mass assembled in the streets chanting, "Trump's trying 2 cover up his crimes."

As I've been saying, these sick occult fucks embedded in news & politics that have hidden so well 4 so long, didn't just suddenly get stupid & sloppy out of the blue. SCRIPTED!

& the ppl ARE waking up!

It's
06:16 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
01 March, 11:48
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Here's a little visual for those just waking up or the Patriots who believe this man could or would EVER be president!
That's an actor in the rubber mask! Sometimes nothing more than CGI.
And, NEVER, EVER in the White House! Acting out of a studio movie set.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 11:24
There are so many more who aren't awake and will ONLY be awake by public and mass justice. We have known career criminals in DC STILL at large and roaming free. Arerst a single one of those and watch the magical "Great Awakening" ACTUALLY begin!

DANCE! Praise be!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
28 February, 08:50
I can see the scripted. It's too outlandish to be anything but scripted. But talking about 2022 and 2024 as if 2020 didn't happen is not ok.

It happened

This is not ok. It's happening
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
28 February, 07:48
12-21... "take it away"..... for all the Kappy fans out there....

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
28 February, 07:44
couldnot be more clear ! also that
👉 "A Republican will make a triumphant return to the White House... Who would that be? Who, who, who would it be?"
😁

USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
28 February, 07:40
I am terrified of my family getting the vaccine amd they all want it. Mother-in-Law (90) gets it Tuesday. I just dont believe Trump would be promoting if it is, in fact, injuring and killimg people. Does someone have any knowledge on this.

gravy train™ @gravytrain
28 February, 07:44
In response USAand TXProud to her Publication
different kind of shot...

Big Tex @BigTex
28 February, 07:21
Trump won't be able to hide it when NESARA kicks off. everyone will know somethings up.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
28 February, 07:12
When Trump called into FOX News on Ash Wednesday to talk about Rush he went off topic and started talking about Joe Biden and said that "Oh that Joe is Dead!" I wish I was in a position to record it but hoping somebody else has it recorded and can post the clip!

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
28 February, 06:51
And im glad he got his shot.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 February, 06:38
Was the Biden shot in 2019?

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
28 February, 06:47
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
i heard the same message. cant remember the exact words would have to listen again.
hmmmm 🧐

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
28 February, 06:31
Joe Biden got his shot on
1221 😎5:5 SIR #FavoritePresident45