vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
28 February, 06:16
Joe Biden got his SHOT!

"We had the military, what they've done, our generals & all of the ppl what they've done is incredible. We took care of a lot of ppl, including I guess on Dec 21st we took care of Joe Biden, cuz he got his shot".

Last year I told you guys Joe Biden & his cohorts have been replaced with BAD ACTORS, purposefully tasked with pulling down their pants to expose themselves to the public via script, to wake up the masses.

As I've said, these monsters were IMMEDIATE THREATS 2 humanity & needed 2 be dealt with quickly, but President Trump couldn't announce [Their] apprehensions due 2 Fake News brainwashing the masses into believing, "Orange man bad."

Ppl would have mass assembled in the streets chanting, "Trump's trying 2 cover up his crimes."

As I've been saying, these sick occult fucks embedded in news & politics that have hidden so well 4 so long, didn't just suddenly get stupid & sloppy out of the blue. SCRIPTED!

& the ppl ARE waking up!

It's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Treehugs777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Treehugger 777, click on at the bottom under it