Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Karen Lou @Sapphire
22 March, 10:10
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
This breaks my heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
22 March, 09:47
HeartbreakingšŸ˜¢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 March, 09:47
The sooner this SCAMdemic ends the better! Sleep walking people are losing their ablitiy to think logically the longer this goes on.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 09:42
A ridiculous fkin shame that this would even be a debate.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
10 March, 12:27

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 March, 09:03
yes this is unreal stupid at its finest

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
02 March, 11:28
šŸ¤¬

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
01 March, 10:39
What is the world is wrong with these people? Stop and think what you're doing to these children.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
01 March, 05:03
It is psychotic paranoia, thanks to trauma-based mind-control 24/7.

Dommer The Drummer @DommerTheDrummer
01 March, 12:18
Disgusting!!!

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
01 March, 12:13
oh absolutly it is.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 March, 01:58
Take those masks off of those babies. My God help us please. This is terrible.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
01 March, 01:56
That is so sick..omg

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
01 March, 12:33
this angers me beyond believe!!! how dare they do that to these babies....they make me sick...why do we have to share a planet with these POS!!!!

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
01 March, 12:32
What is wrong with these people? Not sorry! They are stupid.

Pepes FanGirl @PepesFanGirl
28 February, 08:32
Whoa!
This is NOT okay !
This is ABUSE!
What about SIDS? Newborns may have unknown breathing issues.
This can be deadly !
Babies need oxygen!
I enraged, this baby is in danger.
Parent's need to be slapped awake

28 February, 08:33
In response Pepes FanGirl to her Publication
Sorry for language
I am so mad šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

Alicia Denton @alwaysmyfirst
28 February, 07:44
ā˜¹ļø šŸ˜” agree that is horrible!

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
28 February, 07:39
šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
28 February, 07:36
wow... this makes me so angry! Special kind of Stupid!

Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
28 February, 07:21
WTH!!!!! That is pure sick. God help us!!!!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 February, 07:14
total insanity. maybe their are some that just shouldn't be breeding. sad. like the andromeda strain!

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
28 February, 07:12
Makes my heart heavy and blood boil all at the same time.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
28 February, 07:02
omg what idiots why are they doing this to these precious babies

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
28 February, 07:01
And Trump just told us we have this for 4 more years,

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
28 February, 07:00
WTF WTF WTF WTF

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
28 February, 06:32
yes it is

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
28 February, 06:32
I agree. My kids are torn because I am pro-freedom and their dad and his girlfriend are mask people. School is mask even though I explain to my kids they do not HAVE to wear one. It has been an exasperating year.

28 February, 08:41
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
I've been in a lengthy custody time share. I know how hard this has to be.
Show your kids facts. They need to see logic and bravery.
I lost partial custody over an emergency fire Evacuation. They can use anything against you, but the kids must learn to use logic and not fear. Fear is damamging kids.
If he takes you to court pull up studies on Fear and depression and stats ans have it all ready.
In the long run your kids need your role modeling of discernment and logic.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 February, 06:29
Stupid people they dont think for teir selves! Poor Children!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 February, 06:29
This is total stupidity beyond imagination. These kids could DIE! Children are nose breathers and tbey can SUFFOCATE AND DIE! Respiratory issues will KILL an infant or small child in minutes. STOP THIS INSANITY NOW.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
28 February, 06:24
šŸ˜± adult people are crazy .. #SaveOurChildren