Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 February, 02:47
Important to remember:

The Great Awakening can’t activate completely until the majority of people are waking up, that’s why it’s called the Great Awakening

Slow drip - flood. No one is going to be able to handle the realization that a millennium’s old secret society of Luciferian Satan worshipers are sacrificing children until they at least believe the election was rigged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
Is it wrong for me to disagree with this version of the PLAN, i realize and understand that much smarter men and woman than i have been at this for decades, but it is my belief that a shock to the system is a much more effective way of awakening those that are the most beguiled, if we have it all, and the evidence is irrefutable, then why the delay?

We are being asked to participate in a system that we know is rigged, simply because there are some who refuse to wake up, that is a bitter pill for me to swallow, and my resentment and indifference is growing with each passing day.
03:52 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lone_Watie in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 February, 04:22
In response Lone Watie to his Publication
INDEED. ITS ONLY FUCKIN #BULLSHIT AND LIES

TO TRY TO MAINTAIN US IN A ETHERNAL CYCLE OF BULLSHIT THATA NEVER END
THE #ILLUMINATU AND #Military #psycology FOR CONTROL POPULATION

ARE THE FUCKIN FIRST THAT KNOW BY FAR THAT 30% OF

"" #NPC "" #population CANT FUNCKING BE #awaken OF A FUCKIN SHIT

OTHER WILL RAISE THIS TO A 60% OR EVEN MORE.
ITS FUCKING #SOCIAL #SCIENCIE

Flashforward -- Predictive Programming
Tavistock breaks the news and your mind at the same time.
:::::::::::::

https://tavistockagenda.we...
:::::::::::::

influential intelligence organization tied to MI6, #CIA , Project Paperclip German scientists, # Rockefeller Foundation, and cryptocracy.

"In 1941 a group of #psychiatrists at the #tavistock Clinic
Directorate of #Army #Psychiatry , and did so as a group."
#tavistock # Institute

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396