[The Best is Yet to Come]
04:22 PM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 January, 11:55
In response John Q.. to his Publication
love the hidden meaning on the mts!
Victory! Peace! Blue Wave!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 January, 10:04
What’s Trump holding?
A symbol of PEACE!!!
THE PEACE TOWER!!!
Also known as THE VICTORY TOWER!!!
🗝💥😁🌈🕶🌟

✌️= PEACE & VICTORY!!!!!
I’m crying right now!!!
Jumping for joy and annoying the heaven out of my fiancé!!!
I don’t have time to look at the timestamp or the Gematria.
PEACE ON EARTH!
NCSWIC!!!!!
RIG FOR RED!!!!!
She still thinks I’m slightly crazy 🤣
I told her I don’t care anymore 🤣
I don’t know how I’m gonna be able to contain myself in the future.

JESUS IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!!!
JESUS/YAHSHUA IS OUR SAVIOR!!!!!
GOD BLESS THE TRUCKERS!!!!!
GOD BLESS TRUMP AND THE Q ARMY!!!!!

NCSWIC!!!!!
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 January, 07:38
👏👏❤🇨🇦

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
20 January, 09:46
Galatians 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

arba happihr @arba
20 January, 06:10

19 January, 11:32
That Tesla tower looks just like a keyhole
🔑

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 January, 07:25
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 January, 11:06
Broadcast the Voltage! 😎⚔️

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
14 May, 04:37

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
13 May, 09:07
Exciting times ahead. God’s People are patient. WWG1WGA. The Best Is Yet to Come

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 March, 02:30

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
14 May, 02:50
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 March, 02:26
que c'est coooool 🤗

Lord Jim @TheSixRavens
26 February, 09:33
3, 6, and 9. All we need to know.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 February, 11:09
They've seen our future! They know how this movie ends!

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
13 February, 10:46
I borrowed a book to read on Tesla. im fascinstaed by him as a person and also as a genious inventor. Knowing all the parents he hsd to guce to humankind as gifts is amazing - knowing they were robbed from him ipon his death is maddening 😡

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
08 February, 01:27
#Biblical #tbiytc #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇

Renee White @Rapnay
13 January, 11:39
this makes my heart dance

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼💥💥👇🏼👇🏼💥

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
13 January, 08:55
The Secret Behind Numbers 3, 6, ..

Secret Behind The Numbers 3, 6, 9 Tesla code Is Finally REVEALED!READ FULL ARTICLE HERE - http://369news.net/2018/04/10/secret-behind-numbers-369-tesla-code-...

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
13 January, 04:02
🌞☀️

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
12 January, 04:34
🥰