Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 February, 12:34
1234 🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 February, 10:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
DOQ you're vibing with the Qclock...

Q#1234 includes, '11.11.18.'
11.11.18 happens to line up with TODAY on the Qclock.

AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
28 February, 10:28
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
please please explain this to me? I cant understand the clock, please help

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
28 February, 11:32
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
see smark post it will explain in some form

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
28 February, 11:59
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
I'm not the right person to ask as I've only seen reference to the Clock.
However, I have known for years that there would come a time when all truths would be shown as the lies and darkness can no longer be hidden.
My inner "knowing" and my Faith in the evolution of our planet from darkness to Light is 100%.
So when I discern / intuit information that is in alignment with what is happening and the information is uplifting and doesn't perpetuate unnecessary fear, I Love to share it!
🤗🤗