Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
04 March, 10:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I believe we have what it takes to WIN however, at some point...
Covert MUST become Overt!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
04 March, 09:53
IF we were winning...You wouldn't find it necessary to SAY it ALL the time...Would you???
Think about that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❀❀❀Tammy Dowell❀❀❀ @TammyDowell73
02 March, 06:53
Ghost Ezra doesn't have a telegram he said so himself so this is false !!

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 March, 03:38
When Q says bad actors this is why.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
28 February, 07:45
❀

karys k3lly @karys
28 February, 01:59
Thank you Kat for posting πŸ™πŸ», love Ezra's inspirations πŸ˜‡πŸ€©πŸ₯³πŸ•Š

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 February, 02:38
In response karys k3lly to her Publication
Me2 πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸ’“πŸ”₯

Operation Que @OperationQ
28 February, 01:39
πŸ”"We Are Watching A White Hat Movie: The 2021 USA Inc. Joe Biden Shadow Presidency"
πŸ’Š https://www.humorousmathem...

πŸ”"Mid-2020 GITMO Update: Arrests, Indictments, & Executions"

πŸ”"Developing Revelations: The Bountiful NESARA (National Economic Security & Reformation Act)"

πŸ” Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
πŸ’Š https://link-tube.com/Oper...
πŸ†” https://t.me/OperationCue

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 February, 02:40
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Thank you, Operation Que! πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ”₯

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 March, 12:13
In response Operation Que to his Publication
we know this is a movie but very hard to convince others it is, they need hard evidence otherwise we r crazy

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
28 February, 12:54
ghost ezra is a loon

Eric Travis @Travis159
28 February, 12:27
Its ok,, none of this shit matters,, its all just words until its not,, we are very used to being lied to about everything,,,, this is no different until it is.....
they need to keep pep talking everyone so we dont run out and kill everything.
Focus on God, not on any man,, and hope that his plan is for us to win this,, dont think for a second that thats a given,, Gods chosen can attest to the fact that actually being the chosen, does not ensure peace.... Until God says so.....period.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
01 March, 08:07
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
Right there with you, Eric. I do consider that we are being led to the gas chambers, so to speak. The good side of this is that we have no recourse but to call out to Jesus. That's where I am and that's where I'll stay.

Interesting side note: 1,260 days from the Revelation 12 sign on September 23, 2017 is March 6, 2021.

United We Stand @Bear_Claw_Fox_Trot
28 February, 10:15
Comments like Joe was arrested and is being played by an actor is one of the first indicators not to listen to this guy. Unless proof is given, it makes no sense an actor would play such a person with severe dementia. Saying things like this is why most people think anyone that follows Q is insane. Is it possible Joe got arrested? Sure, maybe. But we don't know for sure and speculating and continuing on as if it's truth is the first red flag. Just be cautious about these statements. Trust me, I want it all to be true. Just don't fall for information without evidence.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
28 February, 11:49
In response United We Stand to his Publication
This is spot on! If you need proof about buydan, look at older photos of him vs. newer. i'd post them here but havent beeb saving them.

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 February, 11:55
In response United We Stand to his Publication
its ok to be skeptical......whats important is you are here reading and hoprfully researching so you can make your own conclusions......thats more then most are willing to do