FACES OF PATRIOTS @FACES_OF_PATRIOTS
27 February, 09:37
"I saw the most incredible display of humanity on the sky train. A six foot five man suffering from drug abuse andor mental health issues was being very aggressive on the bus with erratic movements, cursing, shouting, etc. While everyone was scared, this one seventy year old woman reached out her hand, tightly gripping his hand until he calmed down, sat down silently, with eventual tears in his eyes. I spoke to the woman after this incident and she simply said, "I'm a mother and he needed someone to touch." And she started to cry. Don't fear or judge the stranger on the bus: life does not provide equal welfare for all its residents." Ehab Taha

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 February, 11:28
In response FACES OF PATRIOTS to his Publication
Even though she looks like a tranny, I'm sure people are just losing their minds over non-human touch from the lockdowns and social distancing. A person can only take so much of this bullshit scamdemic. Eveyone knows deep down that it's a farce!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oh, my gosh! I just realised that this is probaly our future when all hell breaks loose and the normies are forced to wake up all at once. Yikes!
11:30 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply
27 February, 11:45
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
I'm prepared to hold anyone's hand who needs me. I'm not afraid of getting sick. If it's my time, it's my time. No worries here. It's now time to put forth love for one another.❤️