FACES OF PATRIOTS @FACES_OF_PATRIOTS
"I saw the most incredible display of humanity on the sky train. A six foot five man suffering from drug abuse andor mental health issues was being very aggressive on the bus with erratic movements, cursing, shouting, etc. While everyone was scared, this one seventy year old woman reached out her hand, tightly gripping his hand until he calmed down, sat down silently, with eventual tears in his eyes. I spoke to the woman after this incident and she simply said, "I'm a mother and he needed someone to touch." And she started to cry. Don't fear or judge the stranger on the bus: life does not provide equal welfare for all its residents." Ehab Taha

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine
09:37 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by FACES_OF_PATRIOTS in this post can reply
Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
21 March, 04:25
In response FACES OF PATRIOTS to his Publication
"Mother is the name of God, on the Hearts and Lips of Children"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
28 February, 10:58
Very moving...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
28 February, 01:04

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 February, 11:43
A miracle - love heals!! Thank you God and please bless both of these souls and all who witnessed your miracle. I pray he gets the proper help he needs to heal his mind, body and soul. ❤️🙏

Once a Mom, always a Mom, humanity is GOOD!!

Montana Ford @Montanaford
27 February, 11:33
🙏👼🙏God Bless her!🙏👼🙏

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 February, 11:28
Even though she looks like a tranny, I'm sure people are just losing their minds over non-human touch from the lockdowns and social distancing. A person can only take so much of this bullshit scamdemic. Eveyone knows deep down that it's a farce!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 February, 11:30
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Oh, my gosh! I just realised that this is probaly our future when all hell breaks loose and the normies are forced to wake up all at once. Yikes!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 February, 10:46
God bless her and the man.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
27 February, 10:23
It's so true. People who miss human touch can bring up anxiety and loss of temper, the man suffers. All someone needs is a hug or human touch, but yet we are labeled as "mental health" issue. It's a human issue. That woman has a soul of understanding and a heart of gold.🙏 Seems it's always those who know suffering who understand the most.

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
27 February, 10:16
she is laying her treasures in heaven, i am certain her crown will be as beautiful as her heart.
God bless her kind soul🙏