17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
"I will always fight for you. I will be watching, I will be listening, and I will tell you that the future of this country has never been better. I wish the new administration great luck and great success. I think they'll have great success. They have the foundation to do something really spectacular, and again, we put it in a position that it's never been before. ... The things that we've done have been just incredible, and I couldn't have done it without you.
We will be back in some form."
- Donald J. Trump

A peaceful transition to the Military.
No mention of B1d3n.

Comfy?
08:48 AM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
22 January, 03:48
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Camp @CindyJCamp
21 January, 09:51
BEST. PRESIDENT. EVER. πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 January, 11:48
as fook

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
21 January, 07:36
Amen feel like a million bucks

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
20 January, 09:14
you forgot the "have a nice life" part

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
20 January, 09:07
Edward Snowden talks about how it is to live in exile

Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 11:11
Our President this morning "Its not a long term goodbye, we will see each other soon" DJT
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus #Redpill #MAGA #KAG #trusttheplan #TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Trump2020 #Biblical #Draintheswamp #AnonUp #DigitalSoldier WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE #Fooked πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 January, 10:23
So so comfy :)

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
20 January, 10:22
Short Inspiration video from OUR POTUS!

https://youtu.be/enJwnRjkE...

woke since911 @wokesince911
20 January, 10:16
LUCK

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
20 January, 09:27
he also said he hopes our taxes dont raise, but if they do, he told you so. that comment made my stomach sink, it said what we all fear, a biden president!!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 11:14
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
Fret not patriot. Our President this morning said this "Its not a long term goodbye, we will see each other soon" DJT

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 January, 09:23
Comfy and super excited! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸΈπŸ₯³πŸ™πŸ»

JoJo 2Q2Q @JoJo2Q2Q
20 January, 08:52
sure am πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
20 January, 08:50
COMFY AF!!! :)