WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™ We all have to make a choice to whether or not we play a role in these crimes against humanity... that power has always been ours all along.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
02:05 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
04 March, 12:20
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I know I would ponder that all the time, why didn't they take to arms to fight back? part of me thought it was their religion that did not allow them to do that, but then I think back to the Bible, and Moses, Joshua fought back to protect the people so they could cross the Red Sea. Were they so gullable not to believe the horror stories? It is just amazing how so many here are sheep and will follow who ever promises them something alittle better, for instance 2000 dollar stimulus checks if you vote for me. Per Bidan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 02:38
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺβ€οΈπŸ™It's absolutely heartbreaking... and so so sad. they willbe needing us to hold a deepl space of compassiona and love for them more than ever very sonn.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Chenault @Sourthergirl_lc
04 March, 11:24
Makes me want to scream WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! Praying they do...

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
02 March, 02:48
Hitler also put fluoride in the water to make the Jews more docile. Fluoride's effects on the human body are devastating.

02 March, 08:33
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺSadly the DS has been poisoning us to dumb us down and numb us into being zombies since the beginning of time... but not for much longer.β€οΈπŸ™

02 March, 08:46
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
THEY HAVE EVERYTHING
NCSWC
WWG1WGA
THE VERY BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
02 March, 02:32
staggering

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
01 March, 12:46
An exercise a smart teacher did with her class!

Teri Heer @Tlheer
01 March, 10:07
we had that patch made special for you. this train ride will take you some place special too.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 09:30
Nailed it. Covid was a trap and so many walked right into it.

01 March, 09:32
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

27 February, 02:44
πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ So so horrifying and heartbreaking... wait until the day they find out the pure evil they supportred and when they realize they fought against the very one who came to save us from their demonic plans. They will be needing us AND our compassion and love more then ever. πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ πŸ™β€οΈ

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
04 March, 11:26
You are very right. However, I still have issues with wanting to help them as they make fun of me, challenge me even when I have evidence to show them, they shun me as a friend or family member. I know it is the right thing to do and that is why I say a prayer each night asking GOD to help me swallow my "I told you so, attitude" and with compassion show them once again the truth. It will be difficult, but I know it is the correct path.....to help them understand.