WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
27 February, 02:05
💔🙏💔🙏 We all have to make a choice to whether or not we play a role in these crimes against humanity... that power has always been ours all along.❤️🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 02:44
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
💔😪 So so horrifying and heartbreaking... wait until the day they find out the pure evil they supportred and when they realize they fought against the very one who came to save us from their demonic plans. They will be needing us AND our compassion and love more then ever. 💔😪 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
You are very right. However, I still have issues with wanting to help them as they make fun of me, challenge me even when I have evidence to show them, they shun me as a friend or family member. I know it is the right thing to do and that is why I say a prayer each night asking GOD to help me swallow my "I told you so, attitude" and with compassion show them once again the truth. It will be difficult, but I know it is the correct path.....to help them understand.
11:26 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
04 March, 12:11
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
❤️🙏🤗God Bless You, you are such a beautiful Soul!!!🙏❤️🤗