WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
27 February, 02:05
πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™ We all have to make a choice to whether or not we play a role in these crimes against humanity... that power has always been ours all along.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
I know I would ponder that all the time, why didn't they take to arms to fight back? part of me thought it was their religion that did not allow them to do that, but then I think back to the Bible, and Moses, Joshua fought back to protect the people so they could cross the Red Sea. Were they so gullable not to believe the horror stories? It is just amazing how so many here are sheep and will follow who ever promises them something alittle better, for instance 2000 dollar stimulus checks if you vote for me. Per Bidan.
12:20 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GioiaMadonna in this post can reply
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
04 March, 02:38
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺβ€οΈπŸ™It's absolutely heartbreaking... and so so sad. they willbe needing us to hold a deepl space of compassiona and love for them more than ever very sonn.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396