Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 February, 02:15
Hey, alliance, you just lost another patriot today. No, not by death.

The lack of action by the "team" is tearing people apart, all over a fucking virus.

This is on your watch. You can no longer blame the democrats or the cabal. Americans are doing what they can, but you know that's not enough. We're being called liars by our own loved ones. What is the truth?

People are dropping like flies out of this "movement." No offense, patriots, but if something doesn't happen soon, this will all be for naught. We're being called idiots, and survival comes first. The instinct to survive is strong.

This is not my being negative. This is just being real. Tactically, waiting is a huge mistake. If not now, when?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 February, 11:59
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I'm going through the same thing with being called names by loved ones. I'm trying to stay strong, but I'm finding I just about don't care anymore if people wake up. It's not just the name calling, it's also the lack of trust they have for me now since nothing happend. The QANON programs on TV have made them feel entitled to talk down to me. I was forced to admit I was wrong just to end the beratement after Bidan became president. A lot of big names on here pretending to know insider info and end up wrong. I feel like we skipped the EBS part.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
So many are being treated in a condescending way by their friends and families—those we count on the most. This is brutal. I just think we're being tested, to see what level of loyalty, commitment, and faith we have. Those who have not done the research, are filled with fear, and are trashing us are being tested as well. They just don't realize that.

Patience is difficult. The plan changes. But I do believe in the people, in our military, and Trump.

This entire operation is insanely complex. The way I see this, they have until April 1. No, we did not miss the EBS "window." Until then, we wait, and be as loving as fooking possible!!! Throw something if you need to!!😉
12:21 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 February, 12:36
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Yeah, I will probably give the vaccine convo one more try, but then I'm done. I would not forgive myself if I didn't try one more time and something happened. What's April 1 (April Fool's Day)?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 February, 12:41
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
That's the day that Juan O Seven (Savin) said that we'll either look like fools or the cabal will. After all of this planning, I doubt we will.

The vaccine is only FDA approved for EUA (emergency use authorization). The vaccine is not mandated, and does not stop mask requirements. The V is only effective for 2 months?!! It contains mRNA, which has not been approved to be used by any country. Forcing a vaccine on someone is against the Nuremberg Code.

I may end up losing family members over this. Their reasons for having the vaccine is that they trust authority figures, and they want life to get back to normal. Are those good enough reasons to risk one's health and life? Not in my opinion.