Photon 333 @Photon
Hey, alliance, you just lost another patriot today. No, not by death.

The lack of action by the "team" is tearing people apart, all over a fucking virus.

This is on your watch. You can no longer blame the democrats or the cabal. Americans are doing what they can, but you know that's not enough. We're being called liars by our own loved ones. What is the truth?

People are dropping like flies out of this "movement." No offense, patriots, but if something doesn't happen soon, this will all be for naught. We're being called idiots, and survival comes first. The instinct to survive is strong.

This is not my being negative. This is just being real. Tactically, waiting is a huge mistake. If not now, when?
02:15 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 February, 01:36
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I understand. On the other hand, how can we know waiting is a mistake when we don't know why they're waiting. Future proves past
kind of thing. I'm confident we'll register in time. For now, we remain strong and feel the huge energy that WE ARE. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 February, 11:59
I'm going through the same thing with being called names by loved ones. I'm trying to stay strong, but I'm finding I just about don't care anymore if people wake up. It's not just the name calling, it's also the lack of trust they have for me now since nothing happend. The QANON programs on TV have made them feel entitled to talk down to me. I was forced to admit I was wrong just to end the beratement after Bidan became president. A lot of big names on here pretending to know insider info and end up wrong. I feel like we skipped the EBS part.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 February, 12:21
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
So many are being treated in a condescending way by their friends and families—those we count on the most. This is brutal. I just think we're being tested, to see what level of loyalty, commitment, and faith we have. Those who have not done the research, are filled with fear, and are trashing us are being tested as well. They just don't realize that.

Patience is difficult. The plan changes. But I do believe in the people, in our military, and Trump.

This entire operation is insanely complex. The way I see this, they have until April 1. No, we did not miss the EBS "window." Until then, we wait, and be as loving as fooking possible!!! Throw something if you need to!!😉

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
27 February, 04:18
The D oD is to be setting up vaxx stations. I think we are running out of time.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 February, 07:24
The differences in opinion here are interesting. First, the patriot who was lost wasn't me.

Intuitive empaths speak a different language. They also "see" and feel things others can't. I imagine that most people in the alliance are left-brained. There are other perspectives that would be useful for them to have.

This will be hard for most to understand: every single soul is worth giving "a fuck" about. Maybe in 5D, we'll all know what that truly means. I hope so.

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
25 February, 03:46
Does it bother you to be called an idiot when your right? It shouldn't. If your right then they are the idiot. And if they are the idiot who gives a shit what they think of you?
Like I do know where your coming from. There are some in my family who are gonna be left bloody and dizzy from how hard the freight train that is my "I TOLD YOU SO DUMBASS" is gonna slam them. But that's not from hate. It's love as stupid as that sounds. Those I neither love nor care for don't even deserve a response to their sanctimonious judgement. I just keep walking. No f**k's given.