Jim Cue @1QLight
Boring a hole in my brain (what's left)--is how the hell could the simpsons B so precise in their predictions? Acess to a really detailed Playbook (which means they knew folks would die), time travel, luck? No answers.
09:35 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 March, 07:50
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
The Left has had access to looking glass through many administrations. They saw what was coming. But Trump switched timelines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
28 February, 02:12
Project Looking Glass. Before Matt Groening came up with The Simpsons he had a comic store: Looking Glass.

You should watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Follow the bio and comments, there's another video he talks about people contacting him: Q Team!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bongos Arena @Quotient17
28 February, 12:28
Truly Spoopy.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
28 February, 03:07
Perhaps they are having a little fun with their time travel machine. They go back in time and change the episodes to match the present! You can of course predict the future if you are in control of what decisions are taken. Alternatively the actors in our present may be emulating the Simpsons for a laugh at us. More likely it is real knowledge of likely future events. It's science we are not yet allowed to know. Looking Glass.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
27 February, 11:03
I don't think any plan has that kind of granular predictive power, especially over two decades. A plan has a goal but must be flexible enough to get there via many possible routes.

Way I see it, there are only two possibilities:

Remote viewing (Spontaneously or naturally seeing the future) Maybe in dreams, etc, or intentionally.

Looking Glass.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
27 February, 09:40
Whoa!👀🧐😳

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
27 February, 09:39
Matt Groenig, creator of Simpsons is rumored to be a 33rd degree Mas*n with access to Project Looking Glass and ds plans.

https://peakd.com/simpsons...

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
27 February, 09:51
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
another pedo

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 February, 10:28
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
This is the best reasoning about this subject that ive seen yet. I believe you are correct.

some one special to some @godrus
27 February, 09:38
Same with the elevator scene: Patriots recreated popular memes in media; used it to their advantage.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 February, 09:37
The Rothsschild's are big part of the Cabal. They also own a magazine I forget the name possibly the economist which has predicted futrue events. How is that possible? They have controlled the world! See the resmeblence of Mr. Burns and Rothschild?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

some one special to some @godrus
Honestly, Patriots could've arranged this because THEY had seen this Simpson's episode! It's not only WE saw it - they saw it too!
This is a MOVIE - they're ACTING.
Remember.

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
27 February, 09:31
Project looking glass.

There is also this other "thing"

From what I understand. This cube was passed around between the elites for years. It finally landed in the hands of the "good guys" (I think it was Juan). This is all some how connected. Seems fantastical and farcical for sure, but possible????

How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 February, 01:48
In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication
Is that a metatron?!

Kevit Green @Patriot615
28 February, 02:30
In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication
This was also featured in the movie Transformers as "the cube"!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
27 February, 09:13
I'd like to hear the answer if you ever get one...

MusicCity Anon @MusicCityAnon
27 February, 08:23
Everything in our matrix is scripted and controlled, there are no surprises to those in the know.. Even Trump has a script that he is following.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 March, 07:56
In response MusicCity Anon to his Publication
This last sentence is the best thing I have read in months. Now, who wrote his script is the real fooking question?

Angel Grace @Tianshi
27 February, 08:21

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 February, 08:13
WTFREAK???👀

Jim Cue @1QLight
27 February, 01:01
What's really gonna bake your noodle--Folks I Swear I did not try to do this--look when I posted--9:35 PM--9+3+5=17 WARNING--interdimensional shift in progress--buckle UR seat belts!

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
27 February, 12:46
Advanced looking glass tech....everything is known past present future....Jetson's future LOL is now

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication
I remember being not that excited for Jetson future because they had food PILLS for meals!! I did NOT want that!! LOL!!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 February, 10:06
Timing is everything.

#Interstellar 💫

#FutureProvesPast

Pepe Breeze @Gentrific
26 February, 09:53
That's crazy!

Angelic Miraclez @AngelicMiraclez
26 February, 09:40
because they know a part of the playbook..of the cabal.... but they dont know the best is yet to come 🙏🏻❤️

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 February, 12:24
In response Angelic Miraclez to her Publication
Are you saying that The Simpson writers are/were cabal people? I never watched the show, but have seen references to them showing such scenes or story lines that have proven to come true.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 February, 12:24
In response Angelic Miraclez to her Publication
Are you saying that The Simpson writers are/were cabal people? I never watched the show, but have seen references to them showing such scenes or story lines that have proven to come true.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 February, 09:39
THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN