Jim Cue @1QLight
26 February, 09:35
Boring a hole in my brain (what's left)--is how the hell could the simpsons B so precise in their predictions? Acess to a really detailed Playbook (which means they knew folks would die), time travel, luck? No answers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelic Miraclez @AngelicMiraclez
26 February, 09:40
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
because they know a part of the playbook..of the cabal.... but they dont know the best is yet to come 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
Are you saying that The Simpson writers are/were cabal people? I never watched the show, but have seen references to them showing such scenes or story lines that have proven to come true.
12:24 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Angelic Miraclez to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply
Jim Cue @1QLight
27 February, 03:22
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Had knowledge of if not part of--IMHO

Angelic Miraclez @AngelicMiraclez
27 February, 09:11
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Yup... dont know where i've hear about it but it made sense to me... Just look at who the original writer is...

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 February, 10:10
In response Angelic Miraclez to her Publication
Thx! I will! I've researched so many things, but not that as yet!