Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
03 May, 11:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
👊 Good one, Doq!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Counter Spell @Counterspell
03 May, 10:08
In the event you are looking for music with an emphasis on water. Check out Pendulum's, 'Immersion'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 May, 10:07
I will go back to the great sweet mother,
Mother and lover of men, the sea.
I will go down to her, I and none other,
Close with her, kiss her and mix her with me;
Cling to her, strive with her, hold her fast:
O fair white mother, in days long past
Born without sister, born without brother,
Set free my soul as thy soul is free.

Swinburne - The Triumph of Time (excerpt)

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
03 March, 12:16
i’ve always loved this video you made . it was the most beautiful video of these eternal words by JFK . Thank you . historical ❤️

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
01 March, 06:38
💕

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
01 March, 06:34
❤️

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
01 March, 06:30
Amazing DOQ, thank you for sharing. i cant wait for the rest of the sleepers to wake up to the beautiful world ahead of us.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
01 March, 06:19
Thank q doq, loved seeing it here!!! Arrow over!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
01 March, 10:45
COMING SOON. I am patient. God is IN this "WITH" us. He is Strengthening All of us. Jeremiah 30:11 💙 God BLESS you.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
03 May, 11:10
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
KIM CLEMENT PROPHECY - SUPREME COURT, DRAIN THE SWAMP - YouTube

www.houseofdestiny.orgwww.kim.tvwww.kimclement.com

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
28 February, 11:42
Love this, thank you.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
27 February, 09:07
Amazing! 🕶

True North @TrueNorth
27 February, 01:44
doq what's the name of the song in that video? Love it!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
27 February, 09:55
In response True North to her Publication
Its called Waves by MTNS..its great stuff isnt it! This video is amazing.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 February, 11:50
beautiful beyond words ❤️

Knight Breed @knightbreed
27 February, 11:47
That was smooth my brother.. 👊bang bang👊

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
27 February, 10:43
Amazing video,sir.

Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
27 February, 07:03
People feel more calm, relaxed & whole; all negative feelings are washed away when they are in or near water. Thanks DoQ for this repost. ❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 February, 05:18
Thank you for reposting this DoQ. It makes me feel good every time I watch it. It makes me feel safe. It makes me feel home.🙏❤️✨🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 February, 09:54
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
MR #POOL #TIMESTAMP ///// #TheGreatAwakening

nanotechnology #814 1008 168 542

#814 = five nine

and

five nine = #JESUIT 1004 504 #84

and

#wwg1wga = 2715 504 # 84

17.000 😁 ITS THE TOTAL NUMBER OF #jesuits #MILTARY #ORDER IN THE WORLD

#wwg1wga = JESUIT = wwg1wga = JESUIT

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 February, 10:00
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
26 February, 06:58
watch the water

malie berté @malieb
26 February, 06:47
The best is yet to come ♥️♥️♥️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
26 February, 06:32
Love this ❤🇺🇲❤

karys k3lly @karys
26 February, 06:08
THANK YOU GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙏🏻😇🙏🏻😇🙏🏻😇😇😇🕊

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
26 February, 06:03
Very inspiring indeed! ThanQ Patriot ❤️🙏🇺🇸

anon anon @Qcolorado
26 February, 05:48
Great job, Doq!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 February, 05:45
That's awesome!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 05:40
Thank you for bringing it forward.
😘😇Nana has been posting the youtube copy everyday but I liked yours better!

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
26 February, 05:39
Gave me chills. Thank you. 🇺🇸🐬🌊

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 February, 05:32
Great job, Doc.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
26 February, 05:20
This is a wonderful video!!! ❤️