Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

melina durocher @Mommadur
25 February, 02:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thank you for this reminder. i was diagnosed with a rare cancer this week, and this is exactly what I needed to see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 February, 11:05
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
And graviola.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
26 February, 12:29
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Baking Soda Does too! ! We add to each cup of coffee! Get Natural B.S without aluminum. Arm n Hammer has alum. :
(

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 February, 12:42
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
Just found this:

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
AWESOME YES! People need to add it to diet in some way for sure before it was to late. :( We played a fundraiser show for a man going through chemo and we told him about B.S. and it helped him feel better but tool late for him they did a brain surgery and that was the end. One thing that broke my heart was when we played a cover of this song:
https://youtu.be/vKQXVGF2M... he stood up in his wheelchair and put his arms up tward heaven. We prayed and cryed for him for 2 years then found out he had died shortly after we had seen him. They said he was feeling better with the baking soda and also put his trust in God. Someday we will see him again. But still to see his faith to be healed- breaks our heart. :(
12:53 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrimsonRevolver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crimson Revolver, click on at the bottom under it