Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Paint Head @Paint
26 February, 03:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😱 I'm just starting at your bell of notifications ..Holy Bell😳😂 EPIC💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paint Head @Paint
26 February, 03:31
In response Paint Head to her Publication
*staring

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
26 February, 03:32
In response Paint Head to her Publication
dang! LOL THAT'S A LOT MY GOSH! 😳 😳

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
26 February, 10:32
WOW, faulty perceptions much?? Don't take the bait.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 February, 10:25
Thank you for posting that!

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
26 February, 12:22
bruh. your notifications are giving me eye spasms. 😂😂😉🙏

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 February, 12:19
A HUGE THANK YOU !!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
25 February, 10:53
He must be gone, I just tried typing him in so I can block him, he does not come up. Good Riddance

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
25 February, 09:41
Trolls and liberals just don't get it do they?

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
25 February, 08:36
It's funny that the TROLL is actually a twitter employee, and that's not his real name, Franklin Hennessey is not his real name. At any rate it's telling that he should be mentioning "god" at all (notice the lower case g) when that asshole has been bashing "god" since the start of his employment at twatter. And especially after his queen hag hildebeast lost an election. One thing about "Franklin" though, he loves to project and he knows about the pedophiles around him but money of course is more appealing to him than a suffering victim. That foul pos has no soul. And I'll need to be seeing him flushed out the air lock once you all can ship him past Pluto.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
26 February, 10:31
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
I think there are a number of them here.....posting garbage and seeing how many actually blindly repost it. I can generally tell when the reposter HASN'T checked out the validity.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 February, 08:02
Blocked and reported. He trolled one of my posts.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
25 February, 06:51
I went ahead and blocked LaDonna as well.

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
25 February, 05:44
I blocked that asshat long ago😂🤣

Zena Jin @zenalove
25 February, 05:39
Just left a friendly welcome message, thank you.

sabl USA @sabl
25 February, 05:38
ugh ‼️BLOCKED ✔️ ThanksGHOST

Zena Jin @zenalove
25 February, 05:30
And he gets 374794 attacks. sweet.

Only followers of this user (RPM) can see their posts

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
25 February, 05:22
34704 alerts how you can live?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 February, 05:21
ThanQ Ezra...blocked quite a few you have pointed out..❤️

Annie D-W @Annie172123
25 February, 05:21
Thx & blocked :)

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 February, 05:17
Blocked. Gab is overrun with them 🤬

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
25 February, 05:11
Ez, you've got 374704 notifications. I'm thinking you're a little swamped, if you pardon the pun?😉

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
25 February, 05:10
look at all of ezra's notifications. wow.

Other Half @Otherhalf
25 February, 04:55
One post and he chooses to use it to attack a total stranger. Sounds like a lovely fella.

Jo Anne Vidito @Waldeckgirl
25 February, 04:54
he sounds nice! 🙄

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
25 February, 04:53
Blocked them last night.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 February, 04:43
already blocked yesterday👍

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
25 February, 04:43
He sounds like a fine fella 😬