Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 04:41
Major troll alert. Headsup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
It's funny that the TROLL is actually a twitter employee, and that's not his real name, Franklin Hennessey is not his real name. At any rate it's telling that he should be mentioning "god" at all (notice the lower case g) when that asshole has been bashing "god" since the start of his employment at twatter. And especially after his queen hag hildebeast lost an election. One thing about "Franklin" though, he loves to project and he knows about the pedophiles around him but money of course is more appealing to him than a suffering victim. That foul pos has no soul. And I'll need to be seeing him flushed out the air lock once you all can ship him past Pluto.
08:36 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
26 February, 10:31
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
I think there are a number of them here.....posting garbage and seeing how many actually blindly repost it. I can generally tell when the reposter HASN'T checked out the validity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
26 February, 03:40
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
ive been noticing the junk links ive been spotting are full of hashtags #️⃣ it's probably using up all 1000 character limit with all hashtags #️⃣ then the false link. investigate their profile and every post will be to the same site with a tweaked number or two and of course the bait in the headline always changes to something we "would want to read". 😑 ticks me off theyll post every couole of seconds and have zero they follow, very few following them but a zillion posts to the same junk site 🙄🥴